What is the difference between implantation of teeth in the Dental clinic-studio “Estet” by Dr. Alex Soloshenko?
Longevity, safety and aesthetics - 3 whales on which our approach to dental implantation is based.
3D computer planning is a mandatory step in the implantation process. It is a truly revolutionary breakthrough in dentistry, allowing the patient to see his or her future smile before treatment begins. Simulation of a smile considers the anatomical features and aesthetic wishes of the patient.
Thanks to digital technology today, we can "place" future implants in the jaw on a computer, determine the depth of their placement, evaluate the condition of bone tissue and much more.
With the help of 3D planning, we can:
- see in advance the expected result of the surgery
- assess how future implants will affect chewing function and smile aesthetics
- to recognize and mitigate all kinds of risks.
Already based on the planning results, a personal surgical guide template is prepared which makes it possible:
- Shorten the time for the operation
- Insert implants in areas with optimal bone density
- Prevent serious complications (e.g.: blind drilling increases the risk of entering the sinuses of the appendage or the nerve of the lower jaw).
- Insert an unlimited number of implants per 1 visit
- Easier and faster rehabilitation of the patient.
For 10 years we have been using Alpha-Bio Tec implant systems in our practice. (Israel). As the only official Alpha-Bio distributor in Kyrgyzstan, we guarantee the highest quality and durability of your smile!
Video by link: